Are donor eggs right for me?
For some people, donor eggs are their only option for starting a family. This may be because of:
- premature ovarian failure (menopause)
- unexplained and repeated miscarriage
- advanced maternal age
- genetic issues
- infertility after treatment for cancer or other serious illness
- unsuccessful IVF treatment cycles
If you’re thinking about using donor eggs, we suggest you start by talking to your fertility specialist. They can run you through the details of your egg donor options, and discuss whether or not it’s right for you.
How can I access donor eggs?
We can assist you with accessing donor eggs by:
- using a known egg donors
- importing eggs from overseas
- accessing clinic-recruited egg donors
Types of egg donors
Start your fertility journey
Wherever you are on your journey, one of our supportive nurses can help you understand your options and take the next step. These conversations are free and informative.